Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Preparing For Thailand

Life is about what you do between birth and death. There are many journeys and adventures all propelling you from chapter to chapter in life. This chapter reveals a trip to Thailand. While I am preparing for the trip, I continually think about all the positive new experiences that we will see. I wonder what I will need to bring and try my best to not forget anything behind. I know it will only be 19 days but I think this trip can change my views and thoughts on the world. 

I hope this trip will allow me to see the world from a different angle. It might be a little culture shock at the beginning but I want to see how people think and live around the world. I want to learn about the lifestyle and spirits in Thailand and just see something different. 

Looking at the trip and itinerary, there should be only positive experiences. I do not see many potential problems to fear. There could be an issue with communication between myself and the Thai people as well as myself and the other classmates. As long as we keep a "Sa'nuk" mind I'm sure all will be fine. 

The overall goal for me is to have fun and experience something new. I want to travel and just see the world piece by piece until the puzzle is solved. Here is to a new step forward and the beginning of the new chapter in my life.

Sa'nuk, and dont eat the salad.

-RKJ