Thursday, January 26, 2017

A Final Reflection Of Our Incredible Adventure

As I scramble to get the words out in an attempt to express my appreciation for this experience I can only cherish the memories and look to bring my lessons back with me (and begin planning another trip back to Thailand). I feel so grateful and whole after this incredible adventure. I have received a countless amount of take-away’s and life changing experiences that will stay with me forever. I left Thailand with a new perspective and hopes to bring back some of the friendly and caring Thai characteristics. I learned a lot about myself and the differences we are capable of making in others lives. I was reassured of my passion to work with kids and will be looking forward to may chance I have to exercise my excitement to help children. The only change I would make to this experience would be to go back and remind myself of the unbelievable opportunity I was about to endeavor. I would remind myself to take in every moment and recognize how precious and fortunate I was to have this chance to travel, make a difference, create relationships, and learn about Thai culture and myself. This was an incredible adventure. I am so thankful and blessed to have had this opportunity. Thailand has filled and taken my heart. I cannot wait to some day return for more life changing experiences.