Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Leaving for Thailand!

As I prepare to leave for Thailand I am a little anxious that I haven't started packing my suitcase. I have bought what I need to buy and know I have everything I need, it is just a manner of actually sitting down and organizing it into my suitcase. It is my first time traveling abroad and I am extremely excited for this new adventure. Looking over the itinerary, there are several things I am anxious to see and do. Hopefully the flights  go smoothly and we are able to sleep, read, and focus on things other than how long we have been on the plane. I hope to learn more about the culture and about the different areas while in Thailand. I am challenging myself to be open to new things and new ideas while on this trip and the to enjoy every minute!