Tuesday, January 3, 2017

As the deadline to leave for this trip the main thing running through my head is, "am I ready?". Being the procrastinator I am I haven't even started packing and tend to remember all the important travel necessities once I'm already gone. It is going to be a large eye opening experience of a trip and with that I'm hoping to broaden my perspective. From the trip I'm hoping to become better at being open minded especially when faced with new activities or people, even to this skill when back home from the trip. The more I think about the trip only one fear comes to mind and that is being able to adopt their culture in a way that makes the trip most enjoyable for myself as well as mainting a respect for the people of Thailand. My biggest goal for the trip is to be open minded with all experiences and to try and say "no" to as few opportunities as possible.