Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day before departure

My brain hasn't actually registered that I'm leaving for Thailand tomorrow. I think the shock will come to me tomorrow morning when I wake up. Then everything will set in. I hope to grow immensely as a person. I used to be a care free person with no fears, but recently I have become shy and extremely introverted. I hope to fall in love with the country like so many other people have done before me. Traveling is something I want to spend my life pursuing, and I hope to make good memories. I do have some issues going out of my comfort zone, so I'm going to push myself like I've never done before. I'll try those crazy spicy local food dishes and meet locals and hopefully befriend them. I want to try everything and be open to everyone and everything. I can't wait for our adventure!