Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Morgan's Pre-Trip Thoughts

I have a lot of emotions when thinking about my upcoming trip to Thailand. I'm nervous because although I've flown before, I have never flown this far before and to this part of the world. I'm SO excited to immerse myself into another culture. Although there are many differences between American and Thai culture, I'm ready to enter with an open heart and mind. I want to take in as much as possible. I have quite a few fears too. I'm nervous about the food. I can be a picky eater but I'm going to force myself to try some things that I'm not certain about because I think it'll really enhance my travel experience. I am afraid that I might get sick there and what I am going to do without the comforts of "home"? I have some personal goals while I am in Thailand. This is the longest I've travelled without my family so I look forward to gaining some knowledge of traveling independently. I also really want to try as many new thing as possible. I'm going to keep being positive as much as possible because even if I'm pretty nervous about this adventure; I couldn't be more excited to start!